For Your Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Oh my God! Moogyeong, you moron! you absolute effing moron! you better tell that boy that you love him too and do it right off the top of the next chapter!

(I really love this manhwa! I have never been this excited for an update.)

Contributor
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's about damn time

Group Leader
Oh god finally, I feel kinda relieved, will wait the cont with excitement

Contributor
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!!!! can't wait for the next chapter!!!

what do you mean one more chapter til end of season 1 hah.. i want to see them smiling again , i wanna see them being cute KJBSFASFKSAJHASFJ

Contributor
@kyd_ILIAP @cixous online manhwas are often split into "seasons" aka parts/acts like a TV show or a play. Usually the author takes a short break after the end of a season, and then starts a new season a few weeks later with a new story arc. idk if Snow Flow Scans is gonna be taking a break as well, or just continuing their weekly schedule.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HES CRYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAYYY IT AHHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE HELP

@sukaley yes i know about that but i mean, what do you mean season 1.. how will the story develop further than this? is the author going to focus on kwon yuri? or the gay brother? thats what i like to know

Users who are viewing this thread