For Your Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 56 - For Our Love Chapter 1

Or Moogyong is just really dense. Obviously Yohan just wants to spend time with his boyfriend. 🤦

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

This is so effing adorable! I can’t stand it! 😆

I really love (finally) seeing Yohan so happy; he’s such a puppy.

Omg lmao Yohan went from 0 to 2000 hffhjfjdkd id be terrified too Yohan CHILL

Contributor
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa even when he's being assertive Yohan is just too cute! Jesus, Moogyeong needs to grow a backbone and accept Yohan's love already! I get he's super pessimistic but even so he's holding back way too much, can't he see Yohan just wants to spend more time with him? Their feelings are mutual, aren't they? So why is Moogyeong being so distant?

Also, why season 1.5? What does that mean?

50% of me is like "aww" but the other 50% is like "yoHAN CALM THE HECK DOWN you're scaring the boy"

Contributor
@ruruskadoo it's season 1.5 because it's not For Your Love, but For Our Love

@janedarling idk where did you see 2 in comico. because in comico, for each chapter the title is For Our Love Chapter x

Maybe it's 1.5 because its like an epilogue season? And season two will be about another couple? Yohan's friend and the guy he texts (may be the geography teacher lol) or yohan's brother and the professor

Double-page supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuU6MZ5Nck
Started to be in my head midway through reading this chapter. The "why are you so kind to me, why do you say you like me" parts...
I'm glad this isn't a story that ends when the couple gets together, there's still a lot of character development and interactions to be had ~

I'M FREAKING MELTING!!!!!
I can't believe this!!! I thought this comic was over!
Oooooooooooooooh I am so so SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!

...God, but I really hope the creator won't make so many needless misunderstandings again.... oh dear.

🎶 I really can’t stay—
🎶 —but, Moogyeong, it’s cold outside.
🎶 I got to go ‘way—
🎶 —but, Moogyeong, it’s cold outside.

Double-page supporter
LMAOOO i literally cannot believe how much yohan changed from such an edgelord in the first chapter to being an absolute clingy little puppy now 🤣 it's too precious i can't ♥

Users who are viewing this thread