For Your Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 65 - For Our Love Chapter 10

Ahhh I can't get over the (third last?) panel where Joohan neck is all red~~

His big brother is gay. Who cares if he knows? This whole storyline feels like it's going into Bullshitville and I'm not really here for it! (^_^) ' ' '

I understand Moogyeong's hesitation. It's really hard to feel comfortable coming out, even if you know people will probably be accepting. Especially in the situation he's in, the author is depicting it really accurately imo. Still, they're so cute!

The weekly updates are what makes me happy every monday, this story just warms my heart so freaking much! My boys are just the cutest ❤

He is such a real person. His anxiety and feelings are so coherent with his personality. For ages he had suppressed his feelings and believed that, no matter what, he should never ever give his feelings free reign, because he didn't want to get hurt. He must have always repeated to himself that "no matter what, it is me who will get hurt in the end", and this is why it is just so hard to just date normally, without feeling any anxiety.

As for guilt, even if he believes that his feelings are valid, it is still very very difficult to feel free and safe when you have always been taught to be ashamed of your feelings, to be ashamed of who you are. It isn't that he himself has internal homophobia, but after hiding himself for so long, you just become conditioned to feel shame no matter what. He feels discomfort in doing something he had been denying himself of doing for ages, and his shame also translates into guilt, probably.

@kurarara thanks for describing his feeling, I didn't quite understand why he was feeling that way, but I have it clear thanks to you!

You're welcome! Honestly... I sort of understand how he feels now that I think about it. I also have this shame even if I 100% believe that what I desire is perfectly ok.

Users who are viewing this thread