For Your Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 84 - For Our Love Chapter 29

Ugh the fact that Yohan even had to ask really broke my heart. You could really see his insecurities piling up the last few chapters and this just... I can't 😭

Dex-chan lover
aaawww im gonna cry 😭😭😭

this chapter was so painful but so sweet and the art was extra beautiful this chapter too <3

This series is killing me with anxiety and diabetes at the same time gdi. Bless, be happy you two! Aaaa-

Dang my heart /ㅠㅇㅠ)/ (( \___/
I can't stand seeing yohan cries it hurt like something pinched my heart glad that they make up each other
(I am imagining i was on the bridge wathing those two cuties made up)

Ah these boys...! I'm glad they talked everything through and got everything out in the open. Can't wait for the next chapter and season 2!

So cute 😭🥺💛💛 Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🙏🏻🙏🏻💛

Aww I love these two so much!! Thank you for translating! Sad to see this season coming to an end (especially because I’m not particularly interested in a potential student-teacher relationship next season?), but so happy to see them communicating, happy, and in love!

does somebody know where the picture, that they used for asking for korean translators, is from?

Contributor
finally, they're both on the same page!! well, they always were, but now they're aware the other person is too!! so satisfying. I hope the last chapter is pure, cavity-inducingly sweet fluff.

Worries go away, there is too much love in the air 😭😍

Thank you for the upload

does somebody know where the picture, that they used for asking for korean translators, is from?

Users who are viewing this thread