For Your Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 85.05 - For Our Love Chapter 30.5

Omg I’m crying from happiness and a little sadness too. I wish there could be a season 2, but absolutely loved how it ended and it was such a joy to read about these two finding love. I will forever remember all the hilarious and endearing facial expressions too 😂 Thank you so much for all the chapters and the hard work Snow Flower Scans! I loved this manhwa and will definitely reread it over and over.

thanks so much for translating this. Really hoped there is a season 2, but the way the author explained the possibilities ahead of them made me think that ending here is a sweet spot as well. Can't repeat this enough but this is the BEST BL/shonen-ai work out there in the wild. I wish I could forget everything and read it again for the first time

there's actually a season 2 (featuring yuri as the main character !!) that snow flower scans has picked up: https://mangadex.org/title/52947/form-of-sympathy

15 episodes of the raws are already up as of today! everyone is older with yohan and yuri in uni now, and the direction of this spin off is quite different from <for your love> so it'll be a lot of fun to see where it goes :eek:)

The idea of them breaking up down the line, while sad, does make a bit of sense.
I can totally see them getting into a catastrophic misunderstanding close to the end of their uni days, and call it quits. They might try dating others, but they'll eventually meet up at a mutual's party a few years later, maybe Junseo's wedding, where they'll reconnect. The two will probably have had spent a few years apart where they'd have matured some. Learn from their mistakes, or at least try to.
They might brave the idea and start out as "just friends" again, but they'll end up hooking up a month or so later. It'll be on-again, off-again for a year or two because old habits die a tad bit too hard, but I can totally see them just saying fuck it and having a shotgun wedding somewhere after they realize that despite it all, they really do love eachother.
And thus concludes my mini-sequel-sequel fanfic lol

😭 No season 2 after all... I did wonder how season 2 and the Yuri spinoff were going to work together. Guess that answers that...

Double-page supporter
lmaoooo so this whole series started just cause author-nim wanted to draw a crying man and that's why yohan cries so much 🤣 that's too cruel xD

this was a great Q&A tho i love all the 'where are they now' details, thanks so much for such a beautiful story <3 and thank u guys for translating it too!

I was so excited for Yuri's season too 😢😢
Well I guess it's for best ugh but I have a little hope for season 2 🥺
I hope no more drama for Yohan and Moogyeong tho they suffered enough haha. Author's specific story about what happened next in their life is so satisfying 😊
I also want to see Yohan's hyung boyfriend!

the author made another series for yuri called form of sympathy, you guys can check it out

Aw, I'm a bit sad that there won't be a season 2 since I really enjoyed the characters and their interactions, but I'm happy it ended well at least. Thank you so much for finishing this lovely series!!

Double-page supporter
AHHH i've been reading this for so long.... What a great ending. I'm so happy :)

I really thought that there will be a second season and now i feel like i didn't really finished ,;;;;;; i like this serie too much i don't even know since when i'm reading it, even if it's a happy end i'm a bit sad ;;;;; i just love them so much ;;;;
also thank u so much for translating

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Snow Flower Scans for translating this. It’s been a journey. Very much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread