For Your Love

This is really cute and funny. Some of the panels are hilarious. Pure art right there. I've only read Vol. 1 so far but I really liked it. This webtoon was actually much more thoughtful than I'd expected (just based on the description) it to be. Recommend!!!

any scanlation group willing to translate season 2 of for your love? ;____;
it's called <동정의 형태> on ridibooks https://ridibooks.com/books/2404001699!

this time it's yuri and their ex-high school teacher's story!
i've caught up to chapter 13 and it's so good despite not comprehending the series entirely ;____;

@ziyus No need to look. It's the same team going to do the Season 2. They already announce it on their tumblr page.

anyone can recommend me a good manga/manhwa/manhua like this one? with a lot of chapter, doesnt matter if its completed/ongoing

This was a chapter comment but it's more about the series in general:

The way this flows. Words are said and they're re-examined by each character. Not just for dramatic effect but for the emotional impact they have as the story unfolds and the characters experiences change them. It's so rewarding that it's not 'things said by characters' but something more meaningful? It's satisfying and the author-nim deserves all the laurels for writing something so well-thought out and explored. I don't really like school life but this wouldn't work in any other kind of setting quite the same.

one of my favorite webtoons has now ended 😢 park nodeok has done such a great job with this series, im sad to see it end, but happy to have been along for the journey 😊

Oh man.... this is one of the most relatable stories i've ever read. Their anxieties, the imperfection of their relationship, etc etc. It felt sort of healing to see these characters going through insecurities that I also go through.

@baito00 hmmm this manhwa is pretty unique tbh, but I think I can recommend My Starry Sky (it's completed). It is very angsty though, and deals with he issue of bullying and abuse.

I just want to know all the hot chapters 😍🤤 but it seems like there are not any 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this is one of the most incredible manhwa I've ever read ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Rereading this has reminded me why I really like this author's work. Here's hoping that the brother's story will be told in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread