Forbidden Ishinomori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Wow, is the only thing I can say. Story started out pretty wholesome but ended in a pretty gruesome manner. Didn't know what to expect since this manga is almost 50 years old but I got to say the body designs back then definitely fair a bit better than current generation

Group Leader
Wow, is the only thing I can say. Story started out pretty wholesome but ended in a pretty gruesome manner. Didn't know what to expect since this manga is almost 50 years old but I got to say the body designs back then definitely fair a bit better than current generation
I love older manga character design, especially "gekiga" manga (of the '60s and '70s), if not made for children, they were a bit more realistic and less "cartoony", even though there still were some exagerated body proportions sometimes (for example impossibly huge noses, or comically large bodies)

Dex-chan lover
I love older manga character design, especially "gekiga" manga (of the '60s and '70s), if not made for children, they were a bit more realistic and less "cartoony", even though there still were some exagerated body proportions sometimes (for example impossibly huge noses, or comically large bodies)
I definitely get where you're coming from. As I get older I kinda appreciate the older art style and normal body proportions. That still doesn't change the fact that I'll eat anything from the bottom of the barrel when I'm bored. Thanks for the TL, hope to see more of your translations. Keep up the great work

Group Leader
I definitely get where you're coming from. As I get older I kinda appreciate the older art style and normal body proportions. That still doesn't change the fact that I'll eat anything from the bottom of the barrel when I'm bored. Thanks for the TL, hope to see more of your translations. Keep up the great work

yeah, I'd surely like to translate the other stories of this collection. They are pretty interesting in their own way.

Double-page supporter
As a big fan of older manga same as Ishinomori I'm super happy that I finally can read this one. Thanks alot. I heard this manga has crazy good paneling and weird ideas.

Thanks for picking this up! A few pages have blurred edges and the last double spread is a bit messed up though

Users who are viewing this thread