Forbidden Ishinomori - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Psychedelic

Aggregator gang
Gimp is a nightmare to use. I'm all for open source but that program's interface is like a series of puzzles. Recently I tried Krita. It's also free and I found it a lot easier to work with than gimp. I don't know if it would fit your needs but you might want to check it out.

Group Leader
Gimp is a nightmare to use. I'm all for open source but that program's interface is like a series of puzzles. Recently I tried Krita. It's also free and I found it a lot easier to work with than gimp. I don't know if it would fit your needs but you might want to check it out.
yeah, thanks for the advice. But at this point I've been using Gimp for some years, so I guess I'm fine with that. Gimp is a rather powerful tool, unfortunately not the easiest to use. If I had more time I would certainly learn to use it more proficiently.

Dex-chan lover
Like @Thelegendarytaeyamada, I've been using GIMP for ages and am used to it, but "series of puzzles" is exactly right. It's as though "anti-intuitive" was the deliberate goal.

Users who are viewing this thread