Forced to Be a Princess After Reincarnating in Another World - Ch. 2 - In the prince's bed!?

I'm loving this so much already, Xiao is way too handsome, besides the bed is way too big to go sleep on the sofa. The ML already being shocked by our amazing FL

Dex-chan lover
I hate this FL, I don't understand the arrogance and disrespect after barely escaping with your life, and treating your savior like that, even if he has a cold personality. This manhua is so cliche, I know it won't happen, but I hope she stops being a tsundere soon and falls in love quick. The prince could easily rape or kill her, so if I was in her position, I'd do everything to please him, not provoke him like an ungrateful bitch

@johnpoop2529 did you forget FL is a police officer? Besides, he only saved her because she threatened his life and they came in agreement, in return on not being given back to the slave master she would be his checker piece. She is right to draw the line and show she won't be naive to the point of letting him to do anything with her. Even if he tried to harrass her she would give a good punch and leave without giving him the chance of using magic.

Users who are viewing this thread