Forced to Be an Invincible Saintess - Ch. 35 - Breaking Into The Women's Bath!

Dex-chan lover
I would like to apologize for the LOOOOOOOONG wait for this one and not being able to keep my promise of finishing this manhua before december.

College has been screwing me over with multiple exams and projects.

I'm free for a couple of days right now, so i'm going to start working on other chapters.

I would like to apologize for the LOOOOOOOONG wait for this one and not being able to keep my promise of finishing this manhua before december.

I'm free for a couple of days right now, so i'm going to start working on other chapters.
well you can focus on your colege first then,for update we can wait till you have free time to do it..and yeah dont push yourself:win:

Dex-chan lover

You should focus on college more than trying to finish translating this manga, it's fine if you can only translate a few chapters once in a while, I personally don't mind waiting so long for one or two chapters since I understand college is a lot and takes up a lot of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread