Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
thats a new one, getting isekai'd into the world that you both made and fucked up, and being isekai'd because god got salty over your trash ending.
was all for it until the random shopping cheat threw me for a loop. really feels unneeded but hey whose to say it won't work out well.

Group Leader
The description for Meng Po Tang is basically useless. All you needed to put was 'it's a concoction for the souls of the deceased to drink so that they don't recall their previous lives when they reincarnate'.

Also a note of Alimama saying that it's a ripoff of Alibaba would've been nice.

Otherwise, 10/10 translation, keep up the good work!

If I were to become Yama later, I would also send authors with bad ending stories to their creation so they can experience the same pain...

Double-page supporter
i don't have too much hope but i'll still follow this manga to see if it's good or if it ends up being trash

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, like Ralt was saying, they forgot to give him the brew that wipes his soul's memories during in preparation for the new life. Although I'm not sure why they would want to wipe his memories given that the king of hell wanted him to fix the story anyways.

I take it as the hell dude really just wants him to fix it more than it being punishment that's why he's helping him out. Yeah it is weird for a system to pop up. Probably because I haven't read many but I haven't seen that in a Chinese cultivation story.

I have to read this cause the writer had okita Sougo’s eye mask 🙈
Thanks for the translation! :)

Does he really need the cheat shop on top of having the foreknowledge of all the events that will come to past due to him being the author of the story? It just seems a bit much.

Dex-chan lover
Untranslateable joke, the MCs name.

Liu Mang is kinda like slang for manwhore or fuckboy. Its a term for someone who plays around with women, but more negative than playboy/player.

@imadoathing
There is a webnovel (fully translated) with a similiar plot called "The Novel's Extra". It's exactly about an MC who axes his story and is transmigrated into it to make it better. Of course, if you just mean manga/manhua, then yeah, haven't seen it yet.

Of all the bullshit webnovels I've read before that's got be the dumbest plot yet.

The king of hell didn't like my shitty webnovel ending so he dragged me to hell and then forced me to be the antagonist so I could fix the ending in real time as punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread