Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law - Ch. 22

it is funny to see how the hero is becoming the villain little by little. The author sure didn't give him a good description/personality to follow. Just fight for justice, according to his judgement. LOL

MC using Godzilla tactics on that Dragon Turtle.

That's a lift of fish.

Original MC is a typical Xiaxia novel protagonist. Stupid.

@suhericoba I like how subjective justice can be when stories show the other side of the story. We have to remember that the villain and villain's wife, the major, was killed by the supposedly hero. I think the only problem was that the major was having problems with improving the city because of internal power problems and corruption. The hero just used that to his convenience. We can see now that because now we can see the major's side.

Now that the author get to see the loopholes he got in his story, but since this story became a parallel world, it tries to rectify the loopholes. And, those corrections began the moment the author was placed in the story and began to change things.

Aggregator gang
@Darkwolfix so in other words he did not wright anything about the villain why they are villain or what the motivation of said villain just go city is suffering fight and kill all that, sums up most Chinese stories I read.

@Hell_Satan pretty much what I said o.o. Many Chinese, Korean, and Japanese stories does that. Yes, most Chinese books tend to do that but let's be honest; other Asian books do the same.

I just like how this time in a way to rectify ,cuz the god of the underworld is forcing him to, the loopholes the author made are corrected after taking over the role of a very minor character that only makes a few appearance in the story. It is like having an editor of the actual plot. There are times that you will need to erase and make another sentence/paragraph to send the message in a more appropriate way. I hope he won't get anymore girls. I am - ok- with the slave having a crushed in the villain/author since he saved her and will forever be in debt. But, I don't want to see a harem in this story because it will add unnecessary drama and problems to the now new MC.

Contributor
@Darkwolfix too bad for you, there would be 4 girls in total, and he is not minor character, he is one of main villainess (re-read prologue chapter).

Wait why isnt the wife pissed? They killed her husband and she let him go? tells to find his corpse only? dafaq

Her shifty student shows up with bad guys that lead to her husband's death. She just calms down and tells him to find the body. What

Users who are viewing this thread