Forget About My Husband, I'd Rather Go Make Money (Pre-serialisation) - Oneshot

Why the promos always have way more interesting premises than the stuff they actually turn into manwhas...

@Neel if it's like that then he's cancelled. no matter how cute he was he still had a lover already and our mc will be the third party in their relationship. that's not ideal at all

@ayna17 yup, i hate series that always pairs the fl back to the ml who either abandoned them in their first life or already has a lover ( abandoned empress im looking at u)

@Neel well hahaha can't really agree with that since i'm rooting for Ruve when i realized carsein had no chance with Tia😳
[but fr though it's in their past life and he's not in his right mind at that time 🤧]

@Neel @ayna17 Well, just my two cents, but I think it might be a misunderstanding? I mean, he seemed to be super confused when she made mention of him having a lover? (it could be one of those "woman wants to them become lovers but can't catch his eye/it can't happen or something so since she can't become his real lover she just wants to pass off as his lover", idk) But if it does turn out that he does have a lover despite being married, then I would root for the other guy too XD

Info from spoiler thread
Apparently that woman's his step-mother? and she feels an attraction to him???? (Idk, I'm just repeating what the others said xD), it would explain how he would let her hold his arm but according to the thread it doesn't seem like he reciprocates her feelings?

@Lollipops that would be better. he's such a cutie so i really want to root for him so i hope it's really a misunderstanding 🥺

Okay imma need a full spoiler with the ML & his lover, please, what's the back story on them, are they really lovers or is its saying that to not reveal much & confusing viewers before finding out the true relationship

wish this would receive an adaptation. love the FL already! "you can sleep on the floor"; a whole queen!

Group Leader
I hate these promos so much. They get you interested, and then you read on, and there's no...😡

Mnx

This is hella good! The premise is funny and the fl is cool as f*ck! Please do this series 😭😭😭

English translations of the novel stopped as well. Ugh why can't we have nice things. Pretty, badass FL? Colored ML? LORDT

this premise seems intriguing and much different from the usual arranged marriage trope. let's hope it gets serialized soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread