Dex-chan lover
This whole thing is inappropriate.

Statutory.
Incest.

Ugh.

TAGS
WE NEED TAGS

Contributor
@Thrembs I mean I guess incest can be argued for since Yuri's in love with his cousin, but there's no statutory? Yuri's in uni so he and his former teacher are both legal and unless you're implying that the next chapter is gonna reveal that Yuri and Heeju actually had a thing, no underage canoodling happened.

Group Leader
wtf? there's no statutory or incest, Yuri is a college student and it's obvious that his feelings were never returned from his....sister? cousin? whatever the hell she is xD

Been itching for Yuri's backstory since the other couple's story, can't wait for the rest :)

Yuri knows the truth. Is he going to ditch the teacher now that he knows they don't share their love for Heeju?

Dex-chan lover
@sukaley
Didn’t realise when the story was set, so statutory is out. (Though IRL dating a student is not cool for other reasons)
The site still needs that tag...

The incest wasn’t consummated? Well, it’s still a theme and it’s gross.

@Thrembs
incest tag isn't accurate, because one-sided feelings for a sister/cousin doesn't count as incest. There was no mention or implication of sexual activity between Kwon Yuri and Heejoo.

Dex-chan lover
@wayfarrow
I think being able to filter this is a reasonable thing, and I don’t think adding an “almost incest” tag to the site makes sense from a practical standpoint.

I don’t want this in what I can see. It’s gross and pisses me off. Near 3000 years of people marrying their cousins and now I’m a genetic disaster. Oy vey

Definition of incest: sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

The fact that he had a crush on his cousin is in the info. A one-sided crush that will not be reciprocated.
Try to not be so prejudiced and read it with a more open mind if you're going to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread