Form of Sympathy - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

All I get is that there are nothing but problems, but I hope Yuri will be happy, and Yohan can comfort his buddy U_U

Thanks for the releasw💜💜
Tbh I think there's so much about Kwon Yuri that pretty much unknown and just confusing in general. I'm sure this going to end up amazing like FYL, but for now the waiting is killing meee🙃🙃

I mistook the friend as the teacher and I don't think I'm the only one 😅
(The couple kissing are the main characters in the other story "For Your Love.")

idk what's going on anymore. at first i thought the kissing one is the teacher or maybe jungho, but there's no mole under his eyes and they look younger than yuri. then, who's the other girl? i even went to previous chapter bc i forgot how heeju nuna look T_T lmaooooo

@vnllsan

The couple kissing are Moogyeong and Yohan from "For Your Love." Yohan is the one you mistook as the teacher lol. Yohan and Yuri are the same age, while Moogyeong is a year older than them.

Also, the other girl is Yuri's sister, and not Heeju nuna.

Group Leader
...why couldn’t he... like... call her himself if he wanted to talk to her?
I swear, at this point Yuri is just making drama out of everything he possibly can.

Contributor
Omg Yoonjae is such a little cutie pie!! And Yuri is a good friend to those two, giving them some alone time (': despite his grumpiness about everything

@ everyone confused: the kissing couple is Moogyeong and Yohan from the prequel For Your Love. They're Yuri's friends. Yohan was the one who let Yuri stay over at their house last chapter, and Moogyeong goes to the same university as Yuri. The girl on the phone is Yuri's sister, Kwon Yujun. Heeju, the cousin that Yuri's in love with, called Yujun while on her honeymoon. I think she didn't hand the phone over to Yuri because she knows about Yuri's feelings towards Heeju. He's worried because he thinks Heeju's husband was in a relationship with his former high school teacher (the other ML) and is swindling Heeju by hiding his sexuality. He decides at the end of the chapter to ask the "source" aka most likely his teacher.

It must be really annoying to see how happy are Yohan and Moogyeong when Yuri has the heart broken, but he is a good friend giving them time to play around.

Users who are viewing this thread