Formless Form

Good art for a manhua. ( only as of ch. 3 though, gotta keep track of it. They'll stuff your brain with chibis before you know it )

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit. I like this one. I was always a fan of taoist ghost slaying movies/dramas and even though other chinese manga have some aspects of it most of them aren't purely the "ghost catching" type. I think Wang Pai Zhu or whatever how you spell it was one of the rare ones I can remember of the top of me head.

Aggregator gang
Got my hands on some unknown treasure? Gotta haunt this thoroughly.

Group Leader
This is going to blow up. The art is in the top 1% of all manhua easily. This is as if a solo leveling quality art studio made a modern cultivatior story. Thank you for translating!

meh, the author keeps telling you that the MC is super OP and that he's "only using 10% of his power!!!" which also means that there's almost no stakes

Dex-chan lover
Unexpectedly a good read. Didn't regret my time and will surely return some time later

Dex-chan lover
OK so I check the official translation.....the thing is it's shit! the website it's in an smatphone format! and I can't even creat an account! it's also one of thous dumb pay with coins that at the end you will pay wayyy more that you should! ugh I really hate this dumb trend!!!

@LilithRaven I don't know what you are reading on but this is the official raw: https://ac.qq.com/ComicView/index/id/644270/cid/5
Our group are planning to take this Manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread