Super Moderator
Just a visual thing but might as well report it
OabWI31.png

Edit: oh and, seems like the user preview window does the same thing

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Can't replicate this - testing various zoom levels, the preview is always far enough to the right to not clip.

What browser/version are you using?

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Can't replicate this - testing various zoom levels, the preview is always far enough to the right to not clip.

What browser/version are you using?
Chrome 109.0.5414.120 - One thing to note though is that the preview shows up in the middle of the title which means you need the thread to have a short name but with a big enough content, i do use 125% zoom but it's all the same even if i revert to 100% and just make the window smaller so.. "content" area gets close enough to the sidebar, but it's easier to just go the user preview route since it opens in the same place (and scroll down with it open if it's too far down)

Edit: oh, now that's funny, if you're scrolled all the way up the preview goes on top of it, (and also tested it in Edge, sure it's chromium but it doesn't have any of my extensions)

Last edited:
Contributor
Only reliable way I could reproduce it involved scrolling while the profile preview was visible...

This was done on a 1980x1200 screen
  1. Resize browser window viewable area to be approx 1280px across
  2. be on a a forum page that shows a list of threads (e.g. https://forums.mangadex.org/forums/bugs.96/)
  3. mouse over username to show profile preview
  4. scroll page up and observe profile preview go behind forum navigation on side bar
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Only way I can replicate this is by hovering over a preview activating area while the pointer could be too close to the sidebar items.

Group Leader
Oh, well. I guess it's just low-end monitor things. :02:
But still, I think pop-ups should have higher z-index than anything. It's a pop-UP, not pop-DOWN. :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread