[Forums] Backdated announcements in the forum are not marked as read when opened [Won't fix]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a minor issue with the forum, but the two threads posted on Jan 15 that are backdated and closed to replies keep their "new" label even after being opened.

3ukAJHx.png

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
They were added as new threads and backdated through the database. So technically they are new because you have never seen or entered this thread.

So wont fix because it's a one time thing. Sorry for the inconvenience

So technically they are new because you have never seen or entered this thread.
I have entered the thread, though, and the thread cannot be marked as read. I tried it on a separate account, but it's the same. It seems to be a side effect of backdating the thread.

So wont fix because it's a one time thing. Sorry for the inconvenience
No worries, it's a very minor issue. Thanks for your time!

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
I have entered the thread, though, and the thread cannot be marked as read. I tried it on a separate account, but it's the same. It seems to be a side effect of backdating the thread.

No worries, it's a very minor issue. Thanks for your time!
Was stuck on my end as well but yesterday got the idea to try and use the "mark read" at the top right of the page which made it go away, so at the very least if you want to get rid of it then it's possible, but for whatever reason if you open those particular threads then nope, tried looking for other old locked threads elsewhere but they behaved normally /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread