Four Years Apart - Ch. 47

Aw, my poor baby kang, I feel so sorry for him. I understand she thinks of him as a little brother, but that's so sad that she has never looked at him as more than that. He's no longer a child and he was gone for more than 10 years. Idk dohyun doesn't seem like a bad guy, but him and irae are like the same person it's a bit weird.

Was not expecting two confessions in a chapter. I kinda feel hurt for our poor cinnamon roll. Kang is just so cute. Irae and Kang's different personalities creates that balance needed for a relationship(not from experience lol). KangxIrae = OTP

Don't get me wrong I'm all for Kang, but you can't expect her to take you seriously when your confession starts with "I liked you first".
(I get it's his personality, and that confession was coherent with his character, but I don't know how the author is gonna spin it because Irae doesn't feel anything for him at this point)

Fed-Kun's army
I already said this but, i fucking hate Dohyun, these kind of perfect characters are so boring.

Awww poor baby Kang 💔 These past few chapters confirmed to me that Kang has more growth to do. He lacks confidence in himself and is struggling with how he can fit in Irae's life.
I wonder what Irae is feeling right now...

WHY DID U HAVE TO HURT ME BEFORE I SLEEP 😫😖😭 Kang babyyy don’t cry. I love you but you need to grow up and mature more.

I’m thankful Kang was honest and expressed his feelings with Irae. Hopefully Irae will reciprocate and share the same love. But if not, may Kang heal from the pain and move on.

Well, I think kang are too immature. You can't put your feeling to the person you like that way with " i like you first " or " Im begging you " after Irea just got confessed. You know that she think of you as a brother. You need to give her time to sort out her thought. Be more mature you kid.

Kangggggggg ;-; But his confession was poorly timed and immature I can't wait to see how the author takes this

@WhaNskY
Yeah. That is going into my 'top worst confessions' list.
He said it like she shouldn't date anyone but him, and while that's cute, it's also kinda immature considering she's liking someone for the first time.

Fed-Kun's army
Omg, two confessions in one evening! I think she’s going to pick the older guy first then later, the younger guy. Or, she is going to turn down the older guy for now out of respect for the younger guy and ask the former to wait until the younger gets over her.. maybe? Lol. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread