Four Years Apart - Ch. 48

YESSSS, GIVE THAT KID WHAT HE DESERVES, THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE
Can't wait to see what happens next lol

Fed-Kun's army
It's refreshing to see an actual supportive childhood friend.

Yoomin is my favourite character (apart from squirrel mom, cuz she reminds me of my own mom).
I get so hyped every time I see them.

Double-page supporter
Why didn't Dohyun just straight up disprove the rumors from the get go? It all works in his favor. the peer pressure does too. what a sly character. nasty.

Yasss beat his ass, he's fckng annoying. Huhu I hope Irae won't give in to the pressure of liking Dohyun....

Thank you for the update! 💖

Yoomin is great. He might complain a bit here and there but he really doesn't get enough credit for the stuff he puts up with or does to help Irae out.

also i dont think iraes feeling towards dohyun is romantic... she might feel at peace by looking at his face bc (like she said it to her mom) dohyuns face reminds her of her dad

I’m dropping this, the main character is so vanilla, like I love Kang but he has the worst taste in women, how can he be soo in love with someone so meh and she is the center of gossip in her college? Does nothing interesting ever happens in that college?...

ok, he is officially my fav. no bullshit, no dreams about first love, no childishness and just pure protective mode.

Users who are viewing this thread