Four Years Apart - Ch. 49

Yoomin is the realest mvp here. He's such a good bro to have everyone's back and just cause he loves them as friends. He's also giving solid advice to Irae too.

In Korea they count age differently. That probably has been the issue for the translation team.

When you're born you are 1 years old. An the age goes up 1 year on new year’s day, not on his or her birthday.

@sparklemonster i know right?! i dont read the raw but i thought that was their age in the beginning of this scanlation? i remember perfectly that irae is 22 and kang is 18. thats their korean age, made them 21 and 17 in normal age measurement.

Fed-Kun's army
their korean age are 18 and 22 yes, but i think the translation is now using the international age. Kang is 16 going on 17, while Irae is 21. the thing is: in Korea, not only that you're already 1 year old when you're born, your age also adds when it's the new year (no matter when the actual birthday is, usually it's only for celebration or like the official birthday)

so it seems that Kang is actually 16 going on 17 (international), but is considered 18 (his birthday hasn't come so even though he's 17 going on 18 in Korea, he is already considered 18)

Users who are viewing this thread