Four Years Apart - Ch. 52

I'm sure what happened to her dad had a heavy impact on Irae, and made her especially protective of her mom, that's understandable. That said, that fact that she's getting into a panic to the point where she's calling other people, running around town and on the verge of tears because she hasn't heard from her in 3 hours is a bit unsettling /tragic. Unfortunately, I think Irae has wrapped her life/identity around being her mother's keeper. While in a way it's admirable, its also not natural for her to live that way (not to mention stressful). I hope she gets to live more freely and relaxed in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
That jerk almost tried something on her, huh?
Thank you!

I don’t know if the guy was being a creep or anything, maybe she fell asleep cause she was tired and he didn’t want to disturb her. He didn’t actually do anything while she slept. And immediately on waking up, she was rushing to her 20 year old, almost about to graduate, daughter so he might have just taken the chance to be clear that he was interested in her. The thing that was a bit sus was when he picked up her phone while she slept.

@Aeriandra Yeah, everything you said and I think the mom is much the same too.

It looked creepy because that guy was just standing there and the mom was asleep. At first I thought it was nefarious but now I'm not so sure?

I see the difference. Kang prioritizes the most important while Doohyun..?/Sunbae guy (lol) assess all the possible outcomes and chooses the least confrontational/impactful approach. Though, he also doesn’t understand their families as good as Kang does so it’s understandable. Kang’s still the best option cause their family bubble just works so well. Doohyun seems like he has a bit of baggage that will need to be explored. Also that old man was sus from the moment he showed up. That is not how you treat a lady and that is not how you confess to someone! Have more respect for the mom’s important people.

well he was sketch, not used to that scenario happening to parents of the mc. Let Mom be happy!!

Users who are viewing this thread