Four Years Apart - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
bro what there's only two chapters left??? damn i thought this was gonna last a bit longer, at least to let us see irae's feelings develop more slowly.... 🤔

man i wanted to like the friend too. she clearly cares for kang and i liked how supportive she was of him before. but now.... oof. she's acting entitled and treating kang as if they're already dating, even going so far as to confront his friend/crush/fiancee behind his back!!! and rummaging through another person's things without permission is always a bad look to wear smh

She really asked him if he was looking at adult content. What are you, his mom?

This is such a weird ending arc. The red hair girl finally got her screen time and even that was completely useless.
And by the looks of it, we now have a new character to enlighten our Kang about what he wants to do. Why a new character though?

@angellordemon If you look at the page for Four Years Apart, it's marked completed. There's a little section near the bookmark/following tag that has numbers - it shows the number of volumes + the number of chapters that you've read (only if it's been followed before you started reading + if it's ongoing it'll be marked #/?). The number is at 64, so there's only 2 chaps left

for the first time you acted as a grown up irae...👏👏👏 that's right you go and tell that little girl to stop meddling with other people's business...she is irrelevant tbh...

Good job irae. She stood up for herself. That red hair girl is too obsessive

And about that last man that came up to kang, i hope he is not a snake 😑

Fed-Kun's army
ooooo i like that Irae speaks up. and she looks so cool doing that. and she is right! redhead doesn't have any right to demand an answer. she really said, "who tf are you to meddle?" lmaooo

Double-page supporter

Redhair totally deserved that. Not thinking it's enough to push him into something he doesn't really wanted to do, she even is trying to sever his relations like she can represent him. What a clown. Besides, if someone was clinging to the other one, it would be Kang(not that it's wrong), so she was really just venting on her without being reasonable.

He literally told her that shit wasn't for her to see and bitch has the audacity to sneak into his room to look?? 🙄

every damn time this girl shows up she just gives me another reason to dislike her i know that she’s still young and immature but she’s crossed the lines way too many damn times.

Users who are viewing this thread