13b11f7c-6029-4d89-a20a-956524d20de4
CyanHide Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 5, 2019 Messages 4,623 Apr 8, 2023 #2 Oooooh, the raws seem very interesting! I can't wait for a proper translation!
Gunapala Dex-chan lover Joined May 22, 2023 Messages 55 May 22, 2023 #3 They gotta continue and do what's new this is an amazing series
Kortez Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 5, 2023 Messages 500 Jun 9, 2023 #4 I like this one, it's pretty adorable.
knicknac95 Double-page supporter Joined May 17, 2018 Messages 191 Sep 15, 2024 #5 The author has continued the series on their Xitter account https://x.com/koikoisararira/status/1834887025138581675?t=tauUzeLnhsaWbiaKyoKbfg&s=19
The author has continued the series on their Xitter account https://x.com/koikoisararira/status/1834887025138581675?t=tauUzeLnhsaWbiaKyoKbfg&s=19
T Tsuki0-ReadsManga Joined Feb 19, 2023 Messages 3 Jan 12, 2025 #6 I wonder if no one is translating these anymore? 'Cause the author frequently puts pages on their Pixiv
I wonder if no one is translating these anymore? 'Cause the author frequently puts pages on their Pixiv
A aceredshirt13 Group Leader Joined Feb 6, 2025 Messages 93 Sep 23, 2025 #7 Okay yeah, with a release as recent as September 4, I’m changing this to ongoing unless someone has proof that chapter 34 was the last one.
Okay yeah, with a release as recent as September 4, I’m changing this to ongoing unless someone has proof that chapter 34 was the last one.