Foxtail - Ch. 25.75 - A Small Message

Dex-chan lover
spellbreaker ena yessss

Gonna be honest here: I wasn't totally sure Gwyn was a girl until now.

Don't be pressured to change the artstyle for speed, worth with what you're comfortable with.

Dex-chan lover
Do what works for you I enjoy little stuff every now and then.
So far the manga has been going at a decent pace in my opinion you don't extend things to a obnoxious a degree which I appreciate very much.

I've really been enjoying the series so far. Don't force yourself to change anything if you won't enjoy it

Dex-chan lover
I've enjoyed the ride so far. Just keep going at whatever pace is best for you and I'll be here when the next chapter is our regardless

It's somehow feels like both an action-adventure and a slice of life at the same time.

Supporter
You know, you do what you need to do. It's a great little series, and very much enjoying seeing them set out on their big adventure.

But, please take the blind girl along too!

Mna

the series has been great so far and it'll be good to see at whatever pace works for you

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the comedic bits and the worldbuilding that you do. Looking forward to reading more, no matter how long the releases take!

Dex-chan lover
Gwyn better get used to less comfortable beds if she joins those two for the long journey.

Users who are viewing this thread