Foxtail

Contributor
Wow, this is way better than the score would suggest. My only issue is that it seems to be moving really fast.

Double-page supporter
This is pretty fun! It moves very fast, but it's refreshing compared to other manga.

I agree with what most of the other comments I saw say. It's pretty good, but it feels like it's moving maybe a little bit too fast.

I’m really enjoying your stories so far! While the pacing is just on a little quicker side, the characters and their interactions still are a joy to read. Take as much time as you need and keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
It's been awhile since your last release that I had to start over. It's a fun read and looking forward to more. Thank you and keep going, it's developing nicely.

I really enjoy the DnD reference and world you are using. Definitely refreshing and interesting to see how it goes. Hope to see more sometime soon!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, this is very interesting. The art is really really good.

This has been a great read so far. The pacing is a tad bit fast, but it's still easily managble. It's pretty funny at times as well. Looking forward to more!

Aggregator gang
I have not actually read this manga. I only came in here to say that the cover art looks weird. Their legs are overlapping each other in a confusing way that looks really strange. That is all.

A fantasy adventure with a great balance of comedic and serious moments. Main characters all have solid chemistry with each other, with believable motivations and personalities. Art is somewhat rough, but also improves at a steady pace. The only thing I might comment about is that the pages have a "printed/scanned" shade of gray, but the text bubbles and sound effects are distinctly black and white. However, I understand that trying to remove that might screw up the shading in some scenes.
If I had to compare it to something, the tone kind of reminds me of Helck and Verndio, or Sengoku Youko, which are some of my favorite fantasy manga. (On an unrelated note, author also has some great art of v-tubers on their official page.)
This will be followed with great interest.

Users who are viewing this thread