FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Dude thanks for the translation but those end screens are so creepy it makes me genuinely concerned for you.

Dex-chan lover
Punching is another form of forgiveness. Since it's these two, I guess it works.

These two are going to have a long and very weird relationship.

Dex-chan lover
The oneshot who originated Komi-san had this question. Is it something popular in Japan?
just a guy being a guy.

the same thing happens everywhere. for example, in family guy there's a "what would you choose. be hitler, or be homeless."

and in letterkenny, there's also something similar. "would you rather have a piece of poop stuck under your nose forever, or have a bit of pee in your mouth forever??"

Dex-chan lover
I choose "curry that tastes like poop that tastes like curry".
I have no idea what curry tastes like, I'm just sure it tastes better than actual crap.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it feels like I'm reading a manga from Cool from the way FemC's eyes are drawn. They really remind me if Dragon Maid quite a bit.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I choose "curry that tastes like poop that tastes like curry".
I have no idea what curry tastes like, I'm just sure it tastes better than actual crap.
I recommend you try curry, it's very tasty. There are two ways of making curry. Using the Japanese product, about 6 dollars in my country, or using the powder, about 50 cents, but you also need to use pepper, salt and wheat flour.

Users who are viewing this thread