FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Ok I feel like after seeing what he imagined the dad to look like the dad is gonna be little too like the mom ig a legal shota idk the term
Yeah, that was my prediction earlier. The daughter is old enough to be in college but still significantly shorter than her mother, so it wouldn't be surprising if the father is smol.

Dex-chan lover
Whoops, I thought that was Main Gremlin on the last page saying those things instead of Mama Gremlin.

Dex-chan lover
Accept your fate as the gremlin's personal meatpole, Epetarou. Her mom already approves.

Dex-chan lover
"Fluid bonding" sounds like something off Mass Effect-- what the hell compels someone to come up with such an abstract name for normal sex? It's like someone trying too hard to divorce the concept of procreation from even "unprotected" sex-- which is normally had for procreative purposes.

...y'know, only after writing all this did I read what the foxgirl said prior. On a side note, very cursory research has led me to the information that "fluid bonding" originally referred to whichever sphere "blood play" originates from.

She indirectly admitted to imminent plapping
That was the mother, though-- she just really wants to make sure her daughter doesn't die lonely on account of being severely vertically challenged.

why do i feel like her dad is gonna be just like him
I bet the dad is going to out-jerk this troll
That's standard for Japanese rom-coms, at least.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How long before she hits him with the "you've gotta continue the bloodline"

Dex-chan lover
The dad will be either a gremlin gamer or a jacked af body builder kind of guy I reckon

Users who are viewing this thread