FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
"Fluid bonding" sounds like something off Mass Effect-- what the hell compels someone to come up with such an abstract name for normal sex? It's like someone trying too hard to divorce the concept of procreation from even "unprotected" sex-- which is normally had for procreative purposes.

...y'know, only after writing all this did I read what the foxgirl said prior. On a side note, very cursory research has led me to the information that "fluid bonding" originally referred to whichever sphere "blood play" originates from.

That was the mother, though-- she just really wants to make sure her daughter doesn't die lonely on account of being severely vertically challenged.

That's standard for Japanese rom-coms, at least.
It's not really referring to unprotected sex. It's referring to "the status of you and a person having unprotected sex with each other, so if you either of you got an STI the other would to." It's that like, you could be a person who has sex with multiple people, and some of them you trust to have unprotected sex with while other's you use protection with because it's not a long term commitment thing.

Contributor
They were watching a romance seriously. That's kind of amazing given they're not actually dating and are barely friends with an often bickering, and sometimes violent, ambiguous relationship.

I'm sure mom was hoping to catch them in the act because of her wording and that she didn't knock, but alas. No little gremlin making... for now. Epetarou is clearly in her mom's good graces now that she's trying so hard to stop him from leaving. She's not letting a prospective father of her daughter's future gremlin children get away so easily.

If Ichigo's dad somehow turns out to be a legal shota the way her mom is a legal loli, I can already imagine he'd probably mistake him for her brother.

On a side note, I love the cute little details in this. Locks of her hair on the plushie, and the plushie crying little tears when she raised her voice.

Fed-Kun's army
They were watching a romance seriously. That's kind of amazing given they're not actually dating and are barely friends with an often bickering, and sometimes violent, ambiguous relationship.

I'm sure mom was hoping to catch them in the act because of her wording and that she didn't knock, but alas. No little gremlin making... for now. Epetarou is clearly in her mom's good graces now that she's trying so hard to stop him from leaving. She's not letting a prospective father of her daughter's future gremlin children get away so easily.

If Ichigo's dad somehow turns out to be a legal shota the way her mom is a legal loli, I can already imagine he'd probably mistake him for her brother.

On a side note, I love the cute little details in this. Locks of her hair on the plushie, and the plushie crying little tears when she raised her voice.
I'd laugh if the dad is a shota and he walks in and is immediately like "NUT CHECK!" AND PUNCHES Epetarou in the nuts

Dex-chan lover
I'd laugh if the dad is a shota and he walks in and is immediately like "NUT CHECK!" AND PUNCHES Epetarou in the nuts
I dropped my phone on my balls and it still hurts one day later, shits aint funny :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was my prediction earlier. The daughter is old enough to be in college but still significantly shorter than her mother, so it wouldn't be surprising if the father is smol.
would be hilarious if he was muscly and big af but his daughter didnt get any of his genes

Users who are viewing this thread