Fragments - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yukiko-san

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of this one. All the guys so far seem like douchebags or rapists, and all the girls seem like they have no will of their own and don't do anything for themselves. Like, the MC just lets herself get sold into being a sex slave, the MC's mom is ok with selling her daughter off to pay for the gambling addict dad's debt, the "master's" wife is ok with her husband taking a little girl into their house to be a sex slave, even though she's clearly jealous. Like, get some balls, ladies! The guys are assholes and you guys are just letting them do whatever.
And there's the piece of shit guys in this series. The dad who sells his school-aged daughter off, the rich prick who buys her, the rapist boy in school who blackmails her into sex, etc. I just don't enjoy reading series where all of the characters are either shit or ok being treated like shit. Bah.
Anyway, that's my rant. Lol. Sorry for the wall of text.

Varler, totally know where you're coming from--knowing that this is a Yamamoto Naoki work, though, there's probably a payoff in the end (assuming someone translates it all the way). Hang in there!

Dex-chan lover
Woah, chapters 1 and 2 have no user who uploaded them. I have never seen this happen before.

Users who are viewing this thread