Fragtime

I have no idea what is cute about this. The black-haired girl was a total bitch to the MC.

I really tried to like this, but it’s terrible... This was definitely disappointing.

It was alright. I liked it a bit more when it becomes clear that it’s an allegory about coming to terms with your sexuality. But the characters could be excruciating to watch sometimes

Contributor
This manga is very good. The character arcs of the two MCs are fully resolved and also very satisfying! There isn't any unnecessary focus on the side characters (someone said they wanted more attention on the only guy in the manga even though he's irrelevant to the story... lmao that's how you can tell the reader is a guy), no love triangles, just an exploration of the two MCs and how they act as foils to each other.

Also the yuri/shoujo ai distinction doesn't even matter, because MangaDex is planning on merging the tags anyways. There's plenty of kissing, and smutty scenes are not necessary to progress the story; in fact, they go against the themes of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is better that the movie, the movie is very short and there are more information in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread