Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - Alice and The Rabbit's problem with canine rights.

Dex-chan lover
"So we should live without lying to ourselves"

Except that she is lying to herself because she already knows what they want and is still acting like she doesn't, exactly like everybody else that she criticized, she is part of the hypocritical masses.

Double-page supporter
An entire intelligent species who is forced to eternal NEETdom? Condemned to the awful fate of being an eternal drain on the hard work and resources of humans? If you can demand rights then you can get a job and put food in your own bowl. Man, fuck those guys.

And don't tell me they couldn't demand rights before, even if they lacked vocal cords they clearly have the intelligence to write. At least a few of the many, many dogs on Earth might have tried learning to write out their grievances in sand.

The plot twist is that when we talk to cats, they actually like us a lot better than dogs do.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters with no fran and the gang?... hmmm... if the next chapter will be the same then i will feel that im not reading franken fran...

Dex-chan lover
Rick and Morty did this plotline better

2e0.gif

This is a controversial opinion I’ve had for years honestly.

I don’t think dogs are secretly hyper intelligent or anything like in this story, but I do think it’s kind of fucked up how we methodically and systematically took wolves and genetically deformed and disabled them just so they can be tools for our own comforts and services.

Like if you were to look at a pug, a dog that is absolutely crippled with health issues on a breed level, can literally pop their own eyeballs out from sneezing too hard, barely breath right, etc. and compare it to a wild and healthy wolf, it’s tragic.

Dex-chan lover
@Pterodactyl, not a controversial opinion, I've known this since I was 8 and most people that know dick about dogs know this. It comes down to either humans killing off wolves or making a large population "docile". There is a reason they are called domesticated animals fam.

@marcopolonian,
The plot twist is that when we talk to cats, they actually like us a lot better than dogs do.
I'm sorry but are perhaps slow in the head? Cats aren't even fully domesticated to date. Cats at every turn with their "cute" behavior mock their "owners". I'd give you some articles to educate you further but I am too fucking lazy and possibly gay.

Double-page supporter
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
>I'd give you some articles to educate you further but I am too fucking lazy and possibly gay.
Was this the part that was supposed to indicate you were joking? It's not much of a punchline.

Users who are viewing this thread