Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Tears of a Toy

Dex-chan lover
rTCGBxA.png

Thats mean. She IS your little sister.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the sexualization came after the idea of having the tiny women kill each other and the monsters is like flipping around the progression of degeneracy. Though I suppose they were already degenerates from the start from okaying death fights as a children’s game.

Dex-chan lover
So, technically, that is supposed to be Ash Ketchum, and the villain/businessman/asshole victim of the week is the bespectacled Salary man, who is Ash!Expy's father. At least now we know what might happened to Ash's father: Butchered by experimental pokemons.

Last QOE chapter had them evolved to a human size and capable of speech, and running an illegal breeding facility to make more QOEs, I wonder if Girl-Qs gonna meet up with the first batch and either joined as a species or battle each other?

Dex-chan lover
definitive proof i could not beat 100 babies in a fight

its the lost children arc all over again

Dex-chan lover
"asking for reproductive organs"

Yea uh huh. Those otaku were gonna stick their dicks in em

Dex-chan lover
The scene with the Girl-Q's killing each other reminded me of the adult attack bit from Berserk.
When he said they'd be marketing towards adults and teenagers I assumed that adding reproductive organs would be the first thing they'd do.

Last few pages got my mind stuck on: does making love to Fran count as necrophilia?
That dude was about to violate her!?! I saw that part and first thought it was the Girl-Qs saying that to the man, but then realized it was the man saying that, but I did not think about r*pe, thought he was about to beat her up or something.

Users who are viewing this thread