Freak Island

Fed-Kun's army
Just binge read the whole thing, and I have to say, I like how it took more of a comedic turn near the later chapters. Couldn't take it seriously, since the beginning, anyways.

@Maiorem Yes she we all have she is the best girl in the series. Just look at her as a child in the prequel and as a teen. She is just a childish killer who wants her face healed and find true love with a boy.

what a great manga, that scene in the underground cave was especially good. I hope it gets finished at some point, the overarching story is pretty good though most details are pretty random.

Double-page supporter
5 chapters in and I'm tuned out
I'm glad I took a breather instead of binging this garbage
if you are able to turn the thinking part of your brain off then this one's for you

on chapter 31 right now, and i just have to wonder... Why not join them? There's almost nothing left for you ANYWHERE. The girl you were pining after is a piece of shit, cannibal leech. She's using the fact that you love her to escape. You can never go back to society, simply because of all the horrific shit done to your body. If you DO go back, your only life choice is being locked up in a lab somewhere.

But if you joined THEM, you could have a family. A messed up, disgusting, dirty cannibalistic family but family nonetheless. With everything that's happening, they're most likely the only people who will still care for you, if not love you.

edit: just caught up. man this is a shitshow but i fucking LOVE it. totally rooting for ripped mouth girl and the main character. so far, pretty damn good. the only problem is the main character constantly on the first girl's meat. like dude, learn your lesson, she don't want you. she a thot, through and through.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread