Free Draw - Ch. 47 - First Date (3)

@sunflowersuns Do you want to take it then? And why should I bother myself to say that Imma using mtl and here Im sorry I called you a name but just read the raws and leave it at that if you was going to just annoy me about translation why didn't you take it over. When I wanted to so many people were waiting for it to get picked up especially at a noob when it was open for so many months instead of pestering the person thats doing this without asking for a pay, and is taking time out of their day with school and so on to edit this and at least im trying to fix the sentences ...... its called take what you can get.

Group Leader
@PpLord, Again, you can do what you want but I also have the right to point out wrong translations to people who don’t know Korean. You could disclaim that your translations are MTL’d so that people know there may be discrepancies or recruit someone who knows Korean. Then, if you have a Korean Translator, you can focus more on just the cleaning and typesetting. That way, you don’t have to do everything yourself either. I’m not taking it as I have already read it and don’t have any interest in scanlating it. I’m ending it here. Do what you want, I won’t comment on it anymore since what I wanted to say is known: these translations are not accurate.

Dex-chan lover
I like how they used comedy and real live situations together, it's funny but realistic at the same time

thanks for the translation!

also don't let all that get to you man, while some things he pointed out may be true, there should be a better way to say things, we all are very grateful to you for took the time to translate this and that's what matters most, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread