Free Draw

Love this one mainly because MC isn’t afraid to beat the sht out of everyone. At first he tries to be a normal kid but still has the guts to fight back.

The series is alright but pretty boring. Basically the MC is trash and stupid but has good fighting skills and the author can write about it well.

Characters are pretty dislikable with the 3 goons, blonde woman who blackmails people and an idiot mc who would probably kill someone if persuaded.

Art is pretty good and I like it. Black glasses girl is probably the best character along with one good who knows English.

I kinda hate when someone has to be blackmailed into things rather than convincing them to do things, pretty much why I’m probably dropping this at ch25

Can’t lie though, before that it had me hooked cause I admired the stubbornness of the mc. Got me annoyed with some points such as
blonde hair girl blackmailing MC into joining a club and paying 10million as a high schooler. Also retarded mc who can’t figure out she has insurance and she would be liable for damages for it because she told him he could ride it. Also the characters get really stupid at times such as the psycho bully trying to persistently attack MC like, he can kick your ass so just leave him alone, I wouldn’t be surprised if they targeted his family or something.

Man, I hope this series can be fast updated... After I seeing the raw that already 300+ is great series fun and enjoyable to read

Dex-chan lover
Great slice of life that I've been following for a while (Like a good chunk of what was left of my childhood). Really sad to know that it is officially finished with a whopping 513 chapters which really makes me wonder where the plot has gone from where we are now as far as translations. Maybe one day I'll know...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread