Freezing

I dropped this when the mc went to another dimension or was it time travel shit. Now this went on hiatus? as expected of the author.

Hiatus....lol considering the author this is a self cancel , most likely written himself into a hole.

He really couldn't be bothered to finish his most popular series especially when it was at its ending arc.

How do publishers keep letting him get away with this.

And seems this has an English license hes screwing them over too.

Dex-chan lover
The author has one obvious talent - drawing, story-wise all his works suck ass, most of them are unfinished and abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
@Anvel
The author has one obvious talent - drawing

?????​

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the Author (Im Dal-Young) is responsible for the writing (story).
The Artist (Kim Kwang Hyun, in this case) is the actual person responsible for the art/drawing, and is a completely different person.

In all of Im Dal-Young's works on this site, I have not found a single one that credits him as the Artist.

can't wait for the webcomic to get murdered too and we get no proper conclusion to this 13 year long shitfest

Double-page supporter
I was just looking through my bookmarks and found this to remember how dissapointed I was that it's in an indefinte hiatus cause the author cannot finish his works. It's even worse since this was so close to the end.

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS STILL ONGOING!?
This guy is somehow worst than R.R Martin...I just don't get how people like that keep producing shit, it's like seeing more and more games from David Cage, it's just inexplicable.

The closest we're getting to a completed freezing is through playing Nikke(very similar premise). Head canon everyone OD'd on mushrooms in Rana's room.

Users who are viewing this thread