Friends Shouldn't Act This Way - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ruining three noble families is one thing, but what about the workers? Everyone that worked in the mine or the factory is out of a job. Everybody who worked on the ship is at the bottom of the sea.

Overreaction is a boner-killer.

Ruining three noble families is one thing, but what about the workers? Everyone that worked in the mine or the factory is out of a job. Everybody who worked on the ship is at the bottom of the sea.

Overreaction is a boner-killer.
I’m pretty sure since they said when all workers were out then the earthquake hit. The ships we’re probably cargo ships with only few people (still kinda bad) and there probably wasn’t any people that was caught in the fire on the product burning incident since they would’ve evacuated first (since no one seemed to have delayed the burning)

I’m pretty sure since they said when all workers were out then the earthquake hit. The ships we’re probably cargo ships with only few people (still kinda bad) and there probably wasn’t any people that was caught in the fire on the product burning incident since they would’ve evacuated first (since no one seemed to have delayed the burning)
Also, it says "several years of product" which feels bad for the work people put into it. :(

Dex-chan lover
wonder how much manipulation he'll do behind the scenes to get to her heart

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't he be just a simple love struck borderline maybe Tsundere. We don't need the possible Yandere part. Please tell me the misfortune of the families was actually coincidental.

Users who are viewing this thread