From a Knight to a Lady - Ch. 1

the ml is definitely not khalid yall ;) i look at the raws

i mean the prince being force to marry her is right there...

Thanks for translating, looks interesting (though yes giving me "This Girl is a Little Wild" aka "Sword and Dress" vibes but still loooooove it!)

Supporter
The start somewhat reminds me of This girl is a little wild, probably because of the detail strong female leader knight takes over the body of a fragile girl.

@Kusa I think you have a point here, since he's supposed to be her friend... But we don't know the reason yet and she reincarnated, so maybe he's responsible of her reincarnation ? I don't want to hate a character just based on her point of view and regret it later... But don't worry, I hope she doesn't forgive him just because he has a "good reason", that would sucks.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

The art is spectacular but the green haired guy is a POS and looks way older than her

I think its tragic that a subordinate killed her then used her body to surrender their country who's decision was that ? She was a soldier/knight maybe a general? But she wouldn't have been the only person to not want to give up the country to the Empire ? Are you serious ?

AND THAT BOOK NEEDS TO BE BURNED how atrocious because she was a woman ? Again, she wasn't the only one fighting for her country! The historians are laying all the blame on her like she was a warmonger when in fact the Empire wanted to consume her country (obviously I know this book is written from the Empires perspective so they can't look like the bad guys but come on)

Fed-Kun's army
Even the art reminds me of This Girl is a Little Wild... which is good! I really miss that series! FILL THE VOID!!!

.......ml looks like a pos, khalid is definitely a pos. Can fl just become a good knight and find answers without ending up with anybody??

Wait this manhwa is not rly from the same artist as This Girl is a Little Wild?
Could fool me and I would believe it :\

Awwhh yeah her new family is a loving family and she has a maid that cares for her. I’m all about this life ahaha.
I’m not particularly interested in the ML or that mystery Khalid guy but whatever, the author can still convince me otherwise.
Thanks translators for picking this up and introducing it to us!

Users who are viewing this thread