From a Knight to a Lady

It's really reminded me about "This girls is a little wild" and i again miss about this story.
But i like similar plot and art style. Let's see what kind of story it will be

hmmmmmmmmmmm here they go again with a plot of becoming "something" then a man comes and make them suddenly go choose a different path like marrying them pssssssssh pls pls be not it

I hope for once that the FL actually gets revenge on someone who wronged them, rather than having them become a love interest.

Judging from the cover, that might be a forlorn hope.

This a 7 not sure why people give this a 10 maybe it’s just preference, but it tells the same concept like every other story from the novel’s.
I don’t know man, Kalid probably the most interesting character though we didn’t get much.

Supporter
@MushuTrueG
Because for some reason, people still have high expectations for copy-paste time travel, isekai, reincarnation etc. stories even though almost none of them hold up in the end.

I mean, these people rated this a 10 after a single chapter. The characters could suck ass, the pacing could be garbage, the art quality could drop off hard... but the first chapter looked good so it gets a perfect score.

Not that it looks great or anything, the characters look about on par with everything else in the genre, and just like every other manhwa, they're using those ugly as sin cell-shaded 3D CG backgrounds.

I honestly don't get why people get so hyped for every new copy paste.

@shitboy
I voted 9/10 stars because the opening got me hooked. If it turns out trash I could just change the rating and drop it. And so what if it's a copy and paste? I happen to like these types of stories and they're fun to read for me. If you disagree and leave. Who the hell cares. And I like the art style. The basic summary is fuck off :)

oooooh this one is interesting... hm, hm, hmmm
a woman knight, bloodthirsty, and loyal to her country, got backstabbed by her trusted adjudant? maaan

Group Leader
Well hey atleast apart from "This girl is a little Wild", we get another similar plot so im fine with it.

Loving the artstyle so far, sometimes I woner if this is the same artist

this would have been fucking fireee if this story would have been about her first life, i am much more interested abt her first life lol. or if she had somehow survived the attack and had to figure out what was happening. the first chapter has potential i guess

Aggregator gang
@revialuine Nah I'm pretty sure that's exactly what's going to happen, just guessing based on the art of the MC's new body and the cover art I'm going to hazard a guess and say she isn't doing a training montage and getting stronger. Character is probably going to lose agency and be protected by her male leads. It'll probably throw the reader a bone here and there to establish that, nah she's a strong woman, but in actuality she is going to be physically weak when it actually matters and her knight in shining armor will swoop in to save the day.

Code:
MushuTrueG
it's called a trend. In the 90' there were lots of manga's with magic pretty girls saving the day (and we still get that today). now there is much more interest in these types of books and as a result there are much more authors and artists trying to create their story, to show us their perspective and of course, they are influenced by the present trends (and agencies who love to ride the popular wave, so they also pushing on a direction). I love the trend, I love reading these types of stories ( still not fed up with them), but at the end of the day, after lots of readings I'll probably return only at those did a really good job or the story really got me invested. In the future probably we will have a much better view and maybe a story that at first seems the sort of : "noo, there other milion dozens like this" will actually turn up to be a gem. That's why, if the similarities are not going to become the only thing I see or other factors, I don't have problems with the story. Well, it might be about time when isekai stories stop this type of introduction where we already see the enemy, potential enemy etc and even that the mc is isekaid.

i like how the first and 30th chapters are translated but not anything in between, i know i'm being ungrateful but atleast do them in order

Users who are viewing this thread