From Another World - Oneshot

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I'd say it was worth it for MC too, I also really doubt these medieval aliens would be a serious threat to all of humanity anyways.

Dex-chan lover
welp that's quite dark. But yeah I have to agree they are not much a threat to humanity unless they have a deadly magic.

In short they will be captured & researched as an exotic species

Dex-chan lover
Fairly sure the mc and other characters are from that manga about a guy who sees ghosts and constantly gets nosebleeds. With the really annoying female classmate who constantly ditches her friends to die as meatshields after having knowingly pulled them into danger. But the mc's name is off?

Dex-chan lover
1 of the best isekai stories , lol .

so these creatures are tonberry from final fantasy , or jawa from star wars .

page 6 : why did the robbers only tie up the hands of the MC , but didnt tie up his parents ?

page 14 : i think this is the 1st time that i see a $ex scene in a manga of UGUISU Sachiko , lol .

i guess the reason the maid and the princess like the MC is : they are "carnivores" , so he looks very "tasty" to them .

page 18 : goblin slayer , lol .

japan is an island country , so these monsters cant spread out to the whole world .

how to solve this monster problem : bomb the gate / bomb the MC 's house / bomb the district / bomb the city / nuke japan country , lol . in the worst-case scenario , only japan is doomed , while the rest of the world is safe .

is this the prequel of gate jsdf ? https://mangadex.org/title/5353/gate-jieitai-kanochi-nite-kaku-tatakaeri

" A gate appears in Tokyo's Ginza district sometime in the 21st century. From the gate pours out monsters, knights from middle-age Europe, and other fantasy-like beings, and they kill many of the citizens of Tokyo. "

Dex-chan lover
@QSS wait, so it is even the same author? That makes my theory seem even more legit than I had assumed it were (aka I assumed it was just a total resemblance and not actually a thing)

QSS

Group Leader
@feha yes it is the same author but since the characters have obviously different names they're not the same person. When she did reuse characters, they had the same name.

Dex-chan lover
That was certainly a fun quick read. Good thing the whole invading army seems pretty weak so it shouldn't be a threat, but at the least he had his revenge before dying.

I'll make sure that if I'm ever brought to another world to ask questions from everyone, and never open a door

I remember theres a very similar Western comic. Creatures using those between life and death as vessals and portals to the living world.

Though I must admit, I’m curious as to what the creatures they killed were. Human guards? They clearly tried to prevent them getting near the gate and wanted to warn the hero.

Users who are viewing this thread