From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Wow, we are reaching 1950 America's level of censorship lol. It kinda ruins the art. It's not like she was naked and those squares are just atrocious. There are people saying that the raws aren't censored. If that's true and it's the tl group that is doing this to the art I have only one question: Why would you do that?

I’ll say what everyone else is saying, stupid black bars that are unnecessary and unneeded. You showed a very risqué scene without black bars at the beginning of the chapter to just censor the non risqué scenes later. Make up your mind and choose one or the other if you will allow us to see semi risqué stuff along with very risqué stuff or non of the above.

hahaha Igarashi-san embarrassed because Eiga praised her skills was cute, and in contrast in the end she looked like a wife trying to see what her hub is seeing on the smartphone xD
Thanks for the chapter KS Group, I'm glad you didn't give up on this series, keep up the great work.

Imho those strong censor bars are made on purpose so peoples will buy the volumes uncensored.

Fug

Is her camel toe out or something? The censor bar makes it seem much worse than it is

i found a translation of the next chapter!
oGkWbPO.png

Users who are viewing this thread