Ikusei Skill wa Mou Iranai to Yuusha Party o Kaiko Sareta no de, Taishoku Kingawari ni Moratta "Ryouchi" o Tsuyoku Shitemiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Too many complicated love here. I really hate NTR in a series... so this is kind of ruining it for me. I doubt it will go full harem and have those two other guys left out too

Banned
Too many complicated love here. I really hate NTR in a series... so this is kind of ruining it for me. I doubt it will go full harem and have those two other guys left out too
How tf is it NTR? They broke up, she's available 🍑

Dex-chan lover
Bruh logic. It's really frustrating when they complicate stuff on their own. Tbh the starting premise of sending him away was such bs, not to mention the romance stuff. LIKE TALK PEOPLE TALK. Seriously this is what's wrong with unreasonable people nowadays too. Half of the problems and misunderstandings clear up if you just talk!

Dex-chan lover
there has to be a limit to how stupid and oblivious this mc can be...
give him a break. the guy has self-confidence crushed to pieces for years now since he's getting reality checks from media especially d-day of ch1, he also developed inferiority complex, plus depression and anxieties, making him his own worse enemy. clearly he can't think positively on things he can't be certain unlike his skills.

Dex-chan lover
if i were them, let's say i don't know about mc's skill, i will still at least keep mc within arms reach. like making him party manager, rewards negotiator, do admin stuff, or even info gathering. they don't know shit about loyalty smh

fuck that tsundere tbh. she trash talks mc so much, i bet she's the pioneer of mc's broken self-confidence and now they're saying that she likes him? fuck off.

fuck all tsundere

at least kiddo knows loyalty smh, i'd adopt the morie even if it means kidnapping lmao

Last edited:
Figured there were ulterior motives behind the kick, turns out the "Hero" just wanted to mack on Tiana with the MC out of the way. They really didn't need to kick him in the first place, just use him for planning and advising and other duties and have him sit out the frontline activities. Makes a lot more sense why he was booted now.

Users who are viewing this thread