From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Archer and Shinobi

Dex-chan lover
stop corrupting their way, you damn mc...
HyRgZk7.png

mc, enjoy the talk, you damn virgo
isU83pZ.png

Dex-chan lover
The black bars are so obstructive, im not even mad that its censored but the black bars just take you out of whats going on. Might as well not post that page in some cases.

Supporter
"the the whole team can't grow equally"

ehh? Isn't his power the ability for everyone's xp to be distributed to everyone else? What it was talking about in chapter 20. how even the people waiting outside the forest get the same amount of xp

Dex-chan lover

ehh? Isn't his power the ability for everyone's xp to be distributed to everyone else? What it was talking about in chapter 20. how even the people waiting outside the forest get the same amount of xp
EXP for leveling is different from knowing how to actually use your improved abilities and whatnot, hence him also going around and giving people tips.

Dex-chan lover

EXP for leveling is different from knowing how to actually use your improved abilities and whatnot, hence him also going around and giving people tips.
Yeah, and this is pretty much what this manga is all about - emphasizing that his shtick is to train and mentor people. Which is a lot more than just gifting them with EXP. So even if he's never all that powerful himself, the people around him become absolute units. It's a great skill set for someone who is in the process of building a nation.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i wish that someone could fix all the black boxes.
Great translation otherwise

Dex-chan lover
I have a question. Is the censorship added by someone else? Or is it there from the raw?

Because if it's someone else, please, stop, that sucks.
And if it's from the raws then why draw it in the first place if you're gonna censor it anyways?

Dex-chan lover
I have a question. Is the censorship added by someone else? Or is it there from the raw?

Because if it's someone else, please, stop, that sucks.
And if it's from the raws then why draw it in the first place if you're gonna censor it anyways?
Sometimes, author and publisher have different opinions, and maybe this is one of them. While the author wants to give fanservice, the publisher said the otherwise

Fed-Kun's army
Could anyone update me here what happened with the scanlation group? It seems i already saw a massive upload of chapters over third party sites like manganato. Its up to chapter 34 now

Users who are viewing this thread