Ikusei Skill wa Mou Iranai to Yuusha Party o Kaiko Sareta no de, Taishoku Kingawari ni Moratta "Ryouchi" o Tsuyoku Shitemiru

The story is mediocre didn't hook me in at all, very boring. The pacing is terrible yeesh. The art is pretty dope but I'm not here to spend a year for nothing. Based on what other people seem to be saying I'm gonna drop this as well.

@KronosTX I ok about the censorship but the bar is just to big, if it cover the part the need to cover I ok with it but don't cover to the point that it ruined the whole art

Double-page supporter
that bare ass in the cover is saying desperately
"READ ME PLEASE ONEGAI!!*

Aggregator gang
The hell is going on with the censorship? Would assume it's just the raws being supplied and not KS themselves considering it hasn't been a problem up until this point.

censoring got ridiculous
some idiot probably got a crotch and ass phobia because half exposed boobs seem to be fine
they are censoring what amounts to a tight bathing suit with west
just color it in and call it a tight fitting skirt for god sakes

and who ever did it did a bad job too because the censoring isnt even complete... there are quite a few panels where its not applied
either do it right or go home

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking moly, I don't understand why in some panels there's no censorship while in others it basically takes 40% of the panel away lol

Users who are viewing this thread