From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Academy of Sorcery Entrace Exam

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
Rather than commando, I see some ribbons that make me think side-tie panties. But due to the location of them, they're really low, so you'd see a copious amount of ass regardless.
Hope we'll find out in the volume release, if the TL gets raws for that.

@abepi
He sure is.

Group Leader
@Brady10 Hahaha, here another spoil for you, it will help heal your heart.
“Ephthal-sama, you’ve been taking the exam without revealing your background, right?”

“Well, I didn’t want to bother my family. So other than my name, most of the information I revealed is fake”

Hearing that, Merlin broke into a smile.
TUS_Vol1_09.jpg

Aggregator gang
is it just me or this chapter had many distorted face? I know it's for comedic moment but the expression quality seems getting lower than earlier chapter. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
isn't this system kinda flawed? if the little promising one always got kicked out first because everyone is ganged up on them? isn't the only one left is trash who can only ganging up someone?

9-f710c0ef2bb1d47794f400afc86cba435f21ae143b1a75f013a3202f024a442f.png

also, great chapter that's not being split like usual

@lenovoaxioo Yeah, either it's a super elite academy, and they only want to accept freaks who are able to deal with 50 opponents at once, or it's the crappiest possible exam method. Or maybe they would have the examinator select people who did well, even if they were eliminated because the others ganged up on them?

Dex-chan lover
Instead of putting a black square the author could've just blurred it out with dust lifted by the wind or even a unnatural light beam would look better than black square. So stupid. (Or just buy her panties already!)
Also that cliff...
Thanks for the update and double thanks for releasing it all together instead of parts!

Dex-chan lover
Question: Well, what is Anastacia and Merlin both had?
Answer: String pantsu with ridiculously narrowed lining...

Users who are viewing this thread