From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.3

I still can't get over the fact that she would ask "Hey did you reincarnate?" in such a public place wtf like did she really expect him to agree right there with so many people listening?

This is an instant drop, it’s such a blatant continuation like why couldn’t he have just told her in secret, it just is so annoying, it’s like on the level of rent-a-girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Why is MC such a DIPSHIT.
It would mean the world to her to SEE HER MASTER AGAIN.
But no MC is just A SELFISH PRICK

Dex-chan lover
Yeah nah, I'm this fucking close to dropping this. You want to pursue magic? Do it, how the hell is telling her your identity going to prevent you from doing that? I actually despise this twat. Lying at this point will only bring more problems, and it makes absolutely no sense.
I think everyone was waiting for that confrontation, and the author managed to spectacularly screw it up.

Bruh, all the MC has to do is say let's talk on private and tell her it you. That's it. Why is he turning it into this whole Bullshit.

The fact he wants to just ignore her existence is crazy.

Prior to his reincarnation, it didn't appear like he had any kids. Keeps mentioning "descendants" which would require blood connection. Then he mentions "My sons" when he destroys his father and brother with their army. Now he's back to saying Epthal had a mistress but called it a lie in his head... story is so fked up.

Users who are viewing this thread