From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

He let his older brother die for no reason. What a dickhead. He then got angry at everyone other than himself, even though he could have trivially prevented it. Have to imagine based on the name of the current chapter that he's going to opt into owning a slave which is as repellent as it is prevalent in these type of novels.

@Uthred considering these isekai stories tend to be self inserts of the author it does seem strange how often the mc will justify owning slaves.

Dex-chan lover
Clicked due to hot elf mage on the cover. Regretted the desicion.

Quite dull story despite good art style. MC behaves like total manchild despite being reincarnated for 3-th (!) time.

Yeah... This is going to get an anime, isn't it? It sucks so bad, but it is one of those shounens that end up as big hits.

So far a VERY standard, dare i say a little dull isekai opening. I don't see why so many people bash it so much for it being what it is... i mean.. there IS a 'Reincarnation' tag, there's bound to be a lot of things that are quite sub-par, even more so if you've read some of the better ones already.....but It ain't THAT shitty.
I do agree with HolyOrdos 's points though.

But oh well. Guess we'll see where this goes.

Ah yes, for some unknown reason he has pulled out the law of "Me reincarnate, can't tell no one"

Dex-chan lover
When does the princess/tsundere noble/elf/magical animal/reverse harem come in?

At least mc quite badass in the last few chapter, not being a beta male.

Supporter
Come one, come all. Are you ready for yet another dense MC who tries to hide his power and be incredibly derp and waste time instead of just steamrolling for very flimsy and pointless reasons? Here you go - _ -

Am I the only one who think he looks pantless on the cover? I can't unsee the commando, and he doesn't look like he has much of a manhood either.

@gomennasai90 No, i like to respect others hard work but seeing the same fkn plot over and over is disappointing, i even found myself calling stuff like this trash, then lightly repented for it but i don't know if i even should repent at all tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread