From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Every single chapter gives me a brain aneurysm, the characters are dumber than a crayon eating toddler and the story makes me wanna JFK myself. Do your brain cells a favor and don't read this

The comments now compared to a month ago is so drastic, I actually wheezed. Like I am reading what people say now and the moment I see 1 month ago “omg I need more”, “please please please more of this.” Like this shit is hilarious, is this manga that bad?

Putin pourquoi persister,l'auteur arrive a créé une bonne base d'histoire,et pourtant passe le restant de ses chapitres a le saboté, a rabaisser le Q.I ,a torpiller l'intrigue et le déroulement de l'histoire. Le MC est en train de vivre sa 3 ème vie et il se comporte comme un idiot qui connait rien a la vie. C'est quoi ces auteurs en carton qui pisse sur les scénarios a base de réincarnation ? T'as pas mieux a proposer qu'a rabaisser le niveau déjà pas haut dans ce domaine ? Ca me fout en rogne de voir ça.

PS: (Merci aux traducteurs fr et ang)

could be worse. Not by much, but it could.

I like the art and the fight scenes.

Group Leader
"I'll tell her the story she wants to hear."

Sure thing, dude. Chick that wants ur D totally wishes to hear a story about a third wheel you made up on the spot.
I mean, I'd still read this shit, but it gets more retarded every time lmao

Damn, this stupid story (3) is getting hard carried by the artists (+4) with their action scenes and detailed panels. I’m not reading it. I’m just going to look at the pictures, so I don’t get mentally stunted by the classic hardworking OP trash beta Jap MC who doesn’t stop a problem before it gets worse.

Actually, we can hardly read about beta mcs, yeah those jp authors, cant make an adult mc,and we got an "op" dumbass mc that has a girl craving for him for 400 years and he lies to her..... Oh god tell me why? U know, trying to be a gentleman or wathever it is, it doesnt make u a man..... Whats the point of being a sage like guy, u should be at least wise..... And what he does? Meet the girl that should be the most important person to him, BBBUUUUTTTTTT instead of makin her happy he lies to her, even go as far as hurting her, so he wont drawn attention yeah next thing he does is 100000000x worse than lying to her, he fights with her in fullllllll view(everyone is looking), then why the hell did he lie to her????

This is gettin good. I wouldn't be surprised if sometime next year or the year after, this story would turn into an Anime. I personally want another season of The 8th Son, and In Another World with my Smartphone, but if I get this instead of/or with these other titles I would be Overjoyed.

@Misib because the MC doesn't see Merlin as a romantic partner as of now, rather like a daughter. Plus he just wants to learn magic and have a chill school life. Ironic since he's blasting magic like nothing. He never really paid attention to relationships, which is proven in the point of him never actually having an actual family

Dex-chan lover
Everytime i see isekai in the tags, kirei will be the translator.

Users who are viewing this thread