From the Grave and Back - Ch. 37

He's ruining it for everybody. Doesn't he know your supposed to roll on the ground in pretend agony?

It was nice to see the update though and I am glad they at least tied the match for now.

Its not yellow because its defender in front of ball n shield his body for attacker not get to ball ... its clean tackle ...

@yoroshikue its not a yellow card because the defender went for the ball and recovered it by shielding (displacing the attacker). If the MC hadn't been injured it'll be a simple matter of disputing the ball, not even a foul. The elbowing the chest (or face) on the other hand was violent conduct on an opponent without the ball, a red card 9/10 times and a yellow on the other, no idea why no one protested.

It's kind of hard to tell how the play unfolded from a few frames, but the MC went flying perpendicular to the side-line. Yes shoulder to shoulder contact is legal, but within reason. You cannot be "reckless" or use "excessive force." Whether a tackle is one of those is up to the referee. In this example, the MC got body checked and assuming he didn't dive, went flying. Remember he also scored two goals and was noticeably their key player. And so naturally, he would attract this kind of attention. So in my eyes, that challenge would be deserving of a caution. But again, it's hard to tell from a few frames and shoulder to shoulder contact is ambiguous.

P.S. Also ty for the chapter, I love this series.

Users who are viewing this thread